What do I do After a Termite Infestation in Los Angeles?
- Don’t Panic
- If your house is literally falling apart from termites, you can panic (just a little).
- Find Out if the Termites Have Taken Over
- So, you’re minding your own business one day and you see something out of the norm. What’s that I see? Mud-like material and tinny holes located on the wood of my house? Well, that’s something to look into. Also, those random “wood shavings” may or may not be termite droppings (just saying).
- What Kind of Termite has Made Itself Home (In Your Home)?
- California is mostly known for their subterranean termites because it’s too dang hot here, these termites are on the trendy LA “all wood” diet, and they usually do more damage to homes compared to other termites.
- Drywood termites can live off of wood and soil while subterranean termites are strictly wood eater (these can be found in any state).
- Home Remedies
- Some say cardboard traps, nematodes, boric acid and exposure to sun or freezing temperatures can decrease termites for a period of time, but termites who have already established a sizeable colony will be a lot harder to get rid of. These remedies can sometimes end up being a waste of money and time.
- Call a Pro
- For a free termite inspection, call Exxel Termite Co. at (866) 787-6483
- You can’t beat free, right?
No Responses to “What do I do After a Termite Infestation in Los Angeles?”
No comments yet.